Status: Candidate Substance
- CAS # 98-82-8
- An alkylated benzene used primarily to produce phenol and acetone.
RoC documents related to the scientific review of cumene
- Federal Register Notice - Jan. 19, 2012 requesting public comment on nominated substances
- Concept Document
- Preliminary literature search strategy and list of references (Oct. 5, 2012)
- Final Report on the Cumene (CASRN 98-82-8) Genotoxicity Studies
- Draft RoC Monograph
- Revised Draft RoC Monograph
- Final RoC Monograph
- Public Comments
- Meetings, Webinars and Listening Sessions
- INPUT – provide information (such as citations or new studies, scientific issues, nomination of experts or to comment on RoC documents)
NTP will communicate via the NTP list serve (http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/getnews) when new information is added or current information is updated on this page.
Web page last updated on May 23, 2013