- CHROMIUM INORGANIC, HEXAVALENT
Use in chrome plating other metals, as pigment for floor coverings, paper, cement and asphalt roofing. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- lifetime (Inhalation)
- Rats: Sprague Dawley; Hamsters: Syrian Golden
- Dose: H: 0,20 MG/M3 /78-100 ANIMALS PER GROUP.
- Absorption Disposition Metabolism Elimination
- Citation: DIETER, M. P. AND JAMESON, C.W. 1991. TOXICOLOGICAL STUDIES OF METALLIC COMPOUNDS: TISSUE RESIDUES AND TARGET ORGAN TOXICITY. NC SOCIETY OF TOXICOLOGY. ABSTRACT AT NCSOT.
Web page last updated on April 15, 2014