SACATM: Background Materials
Update on ICCVAM Activities
- Update on ICCVAM Activities
- A New Vision and Direction for ICCVAM
- ICCVAM Communities of Practice Webinar
- ICCVAM Public Forum
- Guidance Document on Developing and Assessing Adverse Outcome Pathways
- Applying Adverse Outcome Pathways (AOPs) to support Integrated Approaches to Testing and Assessment (IATA)
- Integrated Testing Strategies (ITS) for Safety Assessment ALTEX 32(1):25-40
Update on NICEATM Activities
- Presentation given at the ICCVAM Public Forum
- NICEATM Publications (September 2015)
- NICEATM Posters and Presentations at 2015 SOT
Federal Agency Updates
- Screening Chemicals for Estrogen Receptor Bioactivity Using a Computational Model (pre-publication draft)
- FR notice (PDF/ HTML): Use of High Throughput Assays and Computational Tools; Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program
- Website for EPA Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program
- In Search of Acceptable Alternatives to the Murine Histamine Sensitization Test: What is Possible and Practical?
- Application of Modern Toxicology Approaches for Predicting Acute Toxicity for Chemical Defense
International Activities, Opportunities, and Challenges
- International Activities, Opportunities, and Challenges
- International Cooperation on Alternative Test Methods
Metrics, Measuring Success in the 3Rs
- Metrics, Measuring Success in the 3Rs
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service APHIS - Research Facility Annual Report for 2014
- Seventh Report on the Statistics on the Number of Animals used for Experimental and other Scientific Purposes in the Member States of the European Union
- Annual Statistics of Scientific Procedures on Living Animals Great Britain 2013
- Animal Welfare Act
- The 3Rs Principle – Mind the Ethical Gap!
Creating a 3Rs Roadmap and Strategy for the U.S.
- Creating a 3Rs Roadmap and Strategy for the U.S.
- ICCVAM Authorization Act of 2000
- A NTP for the 21st Century – A Roadmap for the Future
- Toxicity Testing in the 21st Century: A Vision and a Strategy
- The U.S. EPA Strategic Plan for Evaluating the Toxicity of Chemicals
- Tox21: Understanding the Potential Health Risks of Chemicals
Report on Workshops and Meetings: In Vitro Inhalation, Nanotoxicology, Organ on a Chip
Note on Accessibility: Persons with disabilities or using assistive technology may find some documents are not fully accessible. For assistance, contact Central Data Management (or use our contact form) and identify the documents/pages for which access is required. We will assist you in accessing the content of these files. NIEHS has helpful information on accessibility.