Public Comment Registration
Scientific Advisory Committee on Alternative Toxicological Methods (SACATM)
- Meeting dates are Wednesday, September 2, 2020 and Thursday, September 3, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. - approximately 3:00 p.m. EDT each day.
Note: Meetings may end sooner or last longer.
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020 is the deadline to register to present oral comments and to submit written comments.
For more information, read NTP's guidelines for public comments.
Maximum number of speakers:
The agenda allows for several public comment periods.
- Each of the public comment periods is limited to 3 speakers.
- Up to 5 minutes are allotted to each registered speaker.
- One speaker per organization is permitted per topic.
- All oral comments must be delivered remotely.
Requests to provide oral comments will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis (only one speaker per organization per topic). After the maximum number of speakers is reached, additional requestors will be placed on a waitlist. Individuals will be notified should an opening become available.
Note: denotes required information.