Oral Comment Registration
Peer-Review Meeting of the Draft NTP Technical Reports on Perfluorooctanoic Acid and 2-Hydroxy-4-methoxybenzophenone
- Meeting date is Thursday, December 12, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - approximately 5:00 p.m. EST.
Note: Meeting may end sooner or last longer.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 is the deadline to register to present oral comments.
For more information, read NTP's guidelines for public comments.
Maximum number of oral speakers:
The agenda allows for one public comment period per report:
- Each public comment period is limited to 6 speakers.
- Up to 5 minutes are allotted to each registered speaker per report (up to 6 speakers).
- One speaker per organization is permitted per report.
Requests to provide oral comments are on a first-come, first-served basis (only one speaker per organization per topic session). After the maximum number of speakers is reached, the requestors will be placed on a waitlist. Individuals will be notified should an opening become available.
Note: denotes required information.