Webinar on the Assessment of Data Quality in Animal StudiesMarch 20, 2013, 2:00-4:30 PM EDT, Webinar
The NTP plans to hold a series of web-based, public meetings with a focus on methodological issues related to OHAT implementing systematic review. This first webinar focused on the assessment of data quality in animal studies. The meeting began with invited presentations related to the assessment of study quality and was followed by a general discussion period.
- Federal Register Notice
- Slides from the Webinar
- Andrew Rooney - Welcome and introduction
- Lisa Bero - Name that bias: lessons learned from empirical studies of bias in clinical research
- Malcolm Macleod – Seeing the forest, not the trees: what can we learn from the study of in vivo animal research
- Rick Becker – Data quality in toxicology studies: a key element in systematic review for evaluating chemical risks
- For further information see the OHAT Implementation of Systematic Review page
Contact Information for meeting:
Andrew A. Rooney, Ph.D.
Deputy Director, OHAT
P.O. Box 12233, Mail Drop K2-04
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Phone: (919) 541-2999
eFax: (301) 480-3299