NTP Report on Carcinogens Webinar on Trichloroethylene
"Human Cancer Studies on Exposure to Trichloroethylene (TCE): Methods Used to Assess Exposure and Cancer Outcomes"Monday, March 17, 2014
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT
Pre-registration is required by March 13, 2014 for this meeting.
Instructions for access and participation in the meeting via Adobe® ConnectTM will be sent via email on or before March 14, 2014.
- Federal Register notice requesting public comment on nominated substances (January 19, 2012 - PDF HTML)
- Registration closed (March 13, 2014)
- Federal Register notice (PDF HTML - February 6, 2014)
- Preliminary Agenda
- Abstracts and Preliminary References
- Meeting Slide Presentations
- NTP Report on Carcinogens Public Webinar on TCE Introduction
- Methods Used to Assess Exposure to TCE and Estimated or Reported TCE Exposure Levels, Duration, or Prevalence in the Epidemiologic Studies (Stewart)
- Methods Used to Classify Cancer Outcomes – Specifically Lymphohematopoietic Cancers (Goldstein)
- Use of Exposure and Outcome Assessments in the Epidemiologic Studies (Purdue)
- Draft Protocol for Preparing the Draft RoC Monograph on TCE
- Additional information on trichloroethylene
Contact information for meeting:
Dr. Ruth M. Lunn
Director, Office of the Report on Carcinogens
National Toxicology Program
P.O. Box 12233
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Note on Accessibility: Persons with disabilities or using assistive technology may find some documents are not fully accessible. For assistance, email us or use our contact form and identify the documents/pages for which access is required. We will assist you in accessing the content of these files. NIEHS has helpful information on accessibility.