Meta Data Viewer
The Meta Data Viewer is a graphing program available to the public that can be used to view NTP data files. It displays data in 15 text columns and graphs at 1-5 numerical values. The program’s other functions include the ability to sort, group, and filter data in order to view patterns across studies.
Meta Data Viewer can be used:
- To create publication quality images of graphs
- To create tables using data and mail merge features of software programs
- To create your own Excel files for uploading into Meta Data Viewer
- To graph both human and animal data
Note: Read the user's manual to see more detailed instructions on use and features. Meta Data Viewer requires Java version 6 (or higher).
The Meta Data Viewer can be launched with information from a number of studies. Two example studies are available below:
- Launch the Meta Data Viewer Using Diabetes/Obesity Data
- Launch the Meta Data Viewer Using QuickStart Example Data
Learn more about the Meta Data Viewer or download the Meta Data Viewer software:
- Download the example data and manual 250 KB (294 KB)
- Download the Meta Data Viewer software 10.2 MB (12.3 MB)
Note: To conserve file space and make it easier to download multiple files, we have compressed the software into zip files. File sizes are shown in the following format: compressed zip file size (uncompressed total size of files)
Please use the following citation when referencing Meta Data Viewer:
NTP strives to make all provided content compliant with accessibility standards. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or are having trouble accessing the software, contact Dr. Abee Boyles.
NTP makes no representations and extends no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. There are no express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.