ICCVAM Member Agencies
ICCVAM is composed of representatives of U.S. federal regulatory and research agencies that require, use, generate, or disseminate toxicological and safety testing information for chemicals, products, and other substances. Participation on ICCVAM allows these agencies to collaborate in the development and evaluation of new, improved, and alternative test methods and strategies.
Many ICCVAM member agencies have webpages describing specific research, development, translation, and validation activities relevant to alternative test methods. Links below lead to those pages and to the main pages of ICCVAM member agency websites.
Please note: The links below lead to pages outside the NTP website. These links are for the convenience of visitors to our site; however, we are not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of Energy
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
More FDA pages
- FDA webpage: "Animal Testing and Cosmetics"
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- Center for Tobacco Products
- Center for Veterinary Medicine
- National Center for Toxicological Research
- Office of the Chief Scientist
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Department of Labor)