Strategic Roadmap: Provide Input
Interested persons are invited to provide input relevant to this effort. To submit comments, use the online form or email ICCVAMquestions@niehs.nih.gov by September 19. Emailed comments should include:
- Commenter's name and affiliation (if applicable)
- Mailing address
- Sponsoring organization (if any)
Comments submitted will be posted on this page; therefore, no proprietary, classified, confidential, or sensitive information should be included in the comments. View NTP guidelines for public comments.
Opportunities for Public Comments
Three public meetings in 2017 will provide opportunities for comment on topics relevant to this effort.
- ICCVAM Public Forum: May 23, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- NTP Board of Scientific Counselors meeting: June 29, NIEHS, Research Triangle Park, NC
- Scientific Advisory Committee on Alternative Toxicological Methods meeting: September 18-19, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
Details on these meetings are posted on the linked pages.
- Syngenta Crop Protection LLC (August 31)
- Cardinal Health (July 19)
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (May 12; included in comments for 2017 ICCVAM Public Forum)
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (May 12)
- Christine Rowen (May 11)
- Geoff Daly (May 9)
- Jan Elbert (May 9)
- Calvin Willhite (March 31)