Ongoing Evaluations of the Office of Health Assessment and Translation
The substances and topics listed below are undergoing formal evaluation by OHAT.
- Air Pollution and Children’s Health
- Fluoride: Potential Developmental Neurotoxicity
- Inflammation-based Atherosclerosis Associated with Environmental Exposures
- Mountaintop Removal Mining: Impacts on Health in the Surrounding Community
- Occupational Exposure to Cancer Chemotherapy Agents and Adverse Health Outcomes
- State of the Science Evaluation for Transgenerational Inheritance of Health Effects