Goldenseal Root Powder
Status: Topic Selected for Evaluation
- Primary Exposures:
- Herbal remedy (botanical product) used to treat gastrointestinal disturbances, urinary disorders, hemorrhage, skin, mouth, and eye infections, and inflammation.
- Federal Register notice requesting public comment on nominated substances (September 20, 2013 – PDF HTML)
- Concept Document
- Protocol: Methods for preparing the draft RoC monograph on goldenseal root powder
- Preliminary literature search and identified citations
- Draft RoC Monograph
- Revised RoC Monograph
- Final RoC Monograph
- Public Comments
- Meetings, Webinars and Listening Sessions
- Review of the Concept Document: NTP Board of Scientific Counselors Meeting (April 16-18, 2014)
Submit additional information (such as citations or new studies, scientific issues, nomination of experts, or comments on RoC documents)
NTP will communicate via the NTP listserv when this page has information added or updated. Subscribe to the NTP listserv.