Scientific Review of o-Toluidine
Primary Uses or Exposures: Arylamine used as an intermediate to manufacture herbicides, dyes, pigments, and rubber chemicals.
Scientific Review Documents
- Concept Document
- Protocol: Evaluation of Human Cancer Studies (October 5, 2012)
- Preliminary literature search and identified citations (August 15, 2013)
- Use of o-Toluidine in Dye Manufacturing – Consultant Report (August 30, 2013)
- RoC Monograph (July 22, 2014)
Meetings, Webinars and Listening Sessions
- Meeting: Peer Review of Draft Report on Carcinogens Monographs for o-Toluidine and Pentachlorophenol (December 12–13, 2013)
- NTP Board of Scientific Counselors Meeting (April 16–18, 2014)
Note on Accessibility: Persons with disabilities or using assistive technology may find some documents are not fully accessible. For assistance, contact Central Data Management or call 919-541-3419 and identify the documents/pages for which access is required. We will assist you in accessing the content of these files. NIEHS has helpful information on accessibility.