Glyphosate and Glyphosate Formulations: Work at Other Agencies
Learn more about research that other organizations are conducting on glyphosate and glyphosate formulations.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency – Registration Review of Glyphosate
- International Agency for Research on Cancer – Monographs Volume 112 Some Organophosphate Insecticides and Herbicides: Diazinon, Glyphosate, Malathion, Parathion, and Tetraclorvinphos
- European Food Safety Authority – Conclusions on the peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance glyphosate
- United Nations/World Health Organization – Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues (see report)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences – since 1993 have been working with other federal agencies to lead the Agricultural Health Study. This study is looking at cancer and other health outcomes in more than 89,000 licensed pesticide applicators and their spouses from Iowa and North Carolina.