Testing Status of Oxalic acid 10049-C
- Ethanedioic acid (9CI)
Analytical reagent; calico printing & dyeing; cleaning wood; manufacture oxalates; ceramics & pigments; paper industry, photography; rubber manufacture industry; making glucose from starch; condensing agent in organic chemistry; auto radiator cleaner, plant constituent; naturally occurring in food. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- Citation: Haworth, S., Lawlor, T., Mortelmans, K., Speck, W., and Zeiger, E. Salmonella mutagenicity test results for 250 chemicals Environ. Mutagen. Vol. 5 (Suppl 1) (1983) 3-142
- 120 day minimum Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Water)
- Citation: Oxalic Acid: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment in CD-1 Mice When Administered in Drinking Water
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: N/A; 0, .05, .1, .2%; N/A; N/A; .