Testing Status of Quercetin 10161-R
- 2-(3,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)-3,5,7-trihydroxy-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one (9CI)
Capillary protectant (Merck 1989). Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- 2 years (Dosed-Feed) (C60106) Completed
- In Vitro Cytogenetics (CA/SCE)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange Positive
- Chromosome Aberrations Positive
- Citation: Zeiger, E., Anderson, B., Haworth, S., Lawlor, T., and Mortelman, K. Salmonella Mutagenicity Tests V. Results from the Testing of 311 Chemicals Environ. Molec. Mutagen. Vol. 19 (Suppl 21) (1992) 2-141