Testing Status of Chromium - 10742-K
- Chromium Inorganic, Hexavalent
Use in chrome plating other metals, as pigment for floor coverings, paper, cement and asphalt roofing. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- lifetime (Inhalation)
- Rats: Sprague Dawley; Hamsters: Syrian Golden
- Dose: H: 0, 20 MG/M3 /78-100 ANIMALS PER GROUP.
- Absorption Disposition Metabolism Elimination (Dosed-Water)
- Citation: Dieter MP, Jameson CW. Toxicological studies of metallic compounds: Tissue residues and target organ toxicity. NC Society of Toxicology. 1991. Abstract at NCSOT.
- Mice: B6C3F1/N