Testing Status of Carbendazim 10826-R
- 1H-Benzimidazol-2-ylcarbamic acid, methyl ester
Fungicide, bactericide, wood preservative. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- In Vitro Cytogenetics (CA/SCE)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange Negative
- Chromosome Aberrations Negative
- Citation: Zeiger E, Anderson B, Haworth S, Lawlor T, Mortelmans K, Speck W. Salmonella mutagenicity tests: III. Results from the testing of 255 chemicals. Environ Mutagen. 1987;9 Suppl 9:1-109.