Testing Status of Diisobutyl Phthalate - 10997-F
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, bis(2-methylpropyl) ester
Plasticizer. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- Citation: Zeiger, E., Haworth, S., Mortelmans, K., and Speck, W. Mutagenicity testing of Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate and related chemicals in Salmonella Environ. Mutagen. Vol. 7 (1985) 213-232
- Continuous Continuous Breeding (Dosed-Feed)
- Male and Female Rats: Harlan Sprague-Dawley
- Dose: 0, 1000, 5000, or 10000 ppm.
- 7 to 14 GD Short-Term in vivo Repro. Tox. (Gavage)
- Citation: Screening of Priority Chemicals for Potential Reproductive Hazard
- Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: 4000 MG/KG BODY WEIGHT.
- Utero-Lactational (Gavage)