Testing Status of Ethanolamine 11020-K
- 2-Aminoaethanol (9CI)
- beta-Aminoethyl alcohol
Gas conditioning agent, corrosion inhibitor, pharmaceutic aid, dispersing agent, hair-waving solution, chemical intermediate. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- Citation: Mortelmans, K., Haworth, S., Lawlor, T., Speck, W., Tainer, B., and Zeiger, E. Salmonella mutagenicity tests. II. Results from the testing of 270 chemicals Environ. Mutagen. Vol. 8 (Suppl 7) (1986) 1-119
- 8 to 15 GD (copulatory plug=0 GD) Short-Term in vivo Repro. Tox. (Gavage)
- Female Mice: Swiss
- 6 to 15 GD Teratology Pilot Studies (Gavage)
- Female Rats: Sprague Dawley
- Dose: 0, 50, 200, 500, 800, OR 1200 MG/KG.