Testing Status of Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether 11137-C
Solvent in lacquer, varnishes, enamels, and cosmetics.
- continuous exposure, 120 day minimum Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Water)
- Citation: Final Report - Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment in CD-1 Mice When Administered in the Drinking Water
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5%; 0, .25, 1.25, 2.5%; N/A; 0, 2.5%.
- 8 consecutive days (MTD PHASE), 7 to 14 GD (reproductive phase) Short-Term in vivo Repro. Tox. (Gavage)
- Citation: Screening of Priority Chemicals for Reproductive Hazards
- Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: 5500 MG/KG BD WT.
- 7 to 16 GD (vaginal sperm = 1 GD) Conventional Teratology (Topical Application)
- Female Rats: Sprague Dawley
- Dose: 0.35 ml undiluted, 4 times/day.