Testing Status of Triethylene glycol - 11138-F
- 2,2'-(1,2-Ethanediylbis(oxy))bis ethanol (9CI)
Gas conditioning agent. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- In Vitro Cytogenetics (CA/SCE)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange Weakly Positive
- Chromosome Aberrations Negative
- continuous exposure, 120 day minimum Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Water)
- Citation: Final Report - Triethylene Glycol: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment in CD-1 Mice When Administered in the Drinking Water
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: 0, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10.0%; 0, .3, 1.5, 3.0%; N/A; 0, 3%.
- 8 consecutive days (MTD PHASE), 7 to 14 GD (reproductive phase) Short-Term in vivo Repro. Tox. (Gavage)
- Citation: Screening of Priority Chemicals for Reproductive Hazards
- Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: 11270 MG(10ML UNDILUTED)/KG BD WT.