Testing Status of Asbestos, chrysotile(IR) + Dimethyl hydrazine 11249-X
- Chrysotile asbestos
- 57-14-7 - Dimethyl hydrazine (DMH)
Asbestos, chrysotile: asbestos cement. Textiles. Insulation. Friction products. Fireproofing agent. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- 2-Year (Dosed-Feed)
- TR-246 (NIH Number: 90-2502)
(Peer Review Approval 06/23/1981A )
Lifetime Carcinogenesis Studies of Chrysotile Asbestos (CASRN 12001-29-5) in Syrian Golden Hamsters (Feed Studies)
- Hamsters: Syrian Golden
- Carcinogenesis Results
- Male Hamsters Inadequate
- Female Hamsters Inadequate
- Dose: 0, 1 %/60 PER GROUP.
- TR-246 (NIH Number: 90-2502) (Peer Review Approval 06/23/1981A )
- 2-Year (Dosed-Feed) (C61234D) Completed