Testing Status of Ethylene glycol monophenyl ether - 122996
- Ethanol, 2-Phenoxy- (9CI)
Textile dyes; chemical intermediate for polymers; fixative for perfumes, cosmetics; topical antiseptic; synthesis of plasticizers, germicides. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- continuous exposure, 120 day minimum Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Feed)
- Citation: Final Report - Ethylene Glycol Monophenyl Ether: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment in CD-1 Mice When Administered in the Feed
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: N/A; 0,.25,1.25,2.5%; N/A; N/A.