Testing Status of Ethylene glycol monophenyl ether 122996
- Ethanol, 2-Phenoxy- (9CI)
Textile dyes; chemical intermediate for polymers; fixative for perfumes, cosmetics; topical antiseptic; synthesis of plasticizers, germicides. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- continuous exposure, 120 day minimum Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Feed)
- Citation: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment of Ethylene Glycol Monophenyl Ether (CASRN: 122-99-6) in CD-1 Mice When Administered in Feed
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: N/A; 0, .25, 1.25, 2.5%; N/A; N/A.