Testing Status of Di-n-propylphthalate - 131168
- 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, 1,2-dipropyl ester
Drug/therapeutic agent. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Feed)
- Citation: Final Report - Di-N-Propylphthalate: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment in CD-1 Mice When Administered in Feed
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: N/A; 1.25, 2.5, 5%; N/A; N/A.