Testing Status of 2-Ethylhexyl glycidyl ether - 2461156
- Oxirane, (((2-ethylhexyl)oxy)methyl)-(9CI)
A major use of the glycidyl ethers discussed in this chapter are as reactive diluents in epoxy resin mixtures. However, some of these materials are also used as intermediates in chemical synthesis as well as in other industrial applications.
- In Vitro Cytogenetics (CA/SCE)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange Positive
- Chromosome Aberrations Negative
- Citation: Zeiger, E., Anderson, B., Haworth, S., Lawlor, T., and Mortelmans, K. Salmonella mutagenicity tests. IV. Results from the testing of 300 chemicals Environ. Molec. Mutagen. Vol. 11 (Suppl 12) (1988) 1-158