Testing Status of Ellagic acid 476664
- (1)Benzopyrano(5,4,3-cde)(1)benzopyran-5,10-dione, 2,3,7,8-tetrahydroxy-
Yellow dye, also used as astringent, occurs in gall, eucalyptus. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- In Vitro Cytogenetics (CA/SCE)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange Positive
- Chromosome Aberrations Positive
- Citation: Zeiger, E., Anderson, B., Haworth, S., Lawlor, T., and Mortelman, K. Salmonella Mutagenicity Tests V. Results from the Testing of 311 Chemicals Environ. Molec. Mutagen. Vol. 19 (Suppl 21) (1992) 2-141