Testing Status of Methacrylamide - 79390
- 2-Methyl-2-propenamide (9CI)
In manufacture of resins & plastics. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Water)
- Citation: Final Report on the Reproductive Toxicity of Methcrylamide in CD-1 Swiss Mice
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: 0,60,180,360,540,720 PPM; 0,24,80,240 PPM; NA; 0,24,80,240 PPM.
- 6 to 17 GD Conventional Teratology (Gavage)
- Citation: Final Report on the Developmental Toxicity of Methacrylamide in CD-1 Swiss Mice
- Female Mice: Swiss
- Mice Maternal Positive
- Mice Fetal Positive
- Dose: 30, 60, 120, 180 MG/KG.