Testing Status of Theobromine 83670
- 1H-Purine-2,6-dione,3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl- (9CI)
Diuretic, bronchodilator, cardiotonic, principal alkaloid of cacao, cola nut & tea (Merck 1989). Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- 120 day minimum Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Feed)
- Citation: Final Report - Theobromine: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment in CD-1 Mice When Administered in Feed
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: 0, .1, .25, .5, 1.0, 2.0%; 0, .1, .25, .5%; 0, .5%; N/A.