Testing Status of Pubertal ethinyl estradiol study M010042
- Ethinyl estradiol pubertal study
Nonsteroidal semi-synthetic estrogen used in the treatment of breast, prostate cancer. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- PND 22 to 42 Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Gavage)
- Citation: Pubertal Toxicity Study of Vinclozolin, Flutamide and Phenobarbital in Male Sprague Dawley Rats and Methyxychlor, Ethinyl Estradiol and Phenobarbital in Female Sprague Dawley Rats when Administered in Corn Oil by Oral Gavage
- Female Rats: Sprague Dawley
- Dose: 0, 0.0025, OR 0.005 MG/KG/DAY.