Testing Status of Pubertal methoxychlor study - M010043
- Methoxychlor pubertal study
Insecticide. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- PND 22 to 42 Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Gavage)
- Citation: Pubertal Toxicity Study of Vinclozolin, Flutamide and Phenobarbital in Male Sprague Dawley Rats and Methyxychlor, Ethinyl Estradiol and Phenobarbital in Female Sprague Dawley Rats when Administered in Corn Oil by Oral Gavage
- Female Rats: Sprague Dawley
- Dose: 0, 12.5, 25, OR 50 MG/KG/DAY.