Testing Status of 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran M010064
- Furan, 2-methyl-tetrahydro-(9CI)
Specialty solvent and a reactant for the production of chemicals. Component of P-Series fuels.
- Absorption Disposition Metabolism Elimination (Gavage)
- Citation: Disposition of 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran (MTHF) in Rats and Mice Following Oral and Intravenous Exposure. September 2002 - August 2004. September 10, 2004.
- Male Rats: F344/N; Male Mice: B6C3F1
- Dose: 1 and 100 mg/kg..
- Toxicokinetic Study (Gavage; Intravenous)
- Rats: Fischer 344; Mice: B6C3F1; Rats: Fischer 344; Mice: B6C3F1