Testing Status of Pubertal phenobarbital study M020046
- Phenobarbital pubertal study
Anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative
- males: PND 23-53/54 (approximately 30 days duration of exposure) and females: PND 22-42/43 (approximately 20 days duration of exposure) Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Gavage)
- Citation: Pubertal Toxicity Study of Vinclozolin, Flutamide and Phenobarbital in Male Sprague Dawley Rats and Methyxychlor, Ethinyl Estradiol and Phenobarbital in Female Sprague Dawley Rats when Administered in Corn Oil by Oral Gavage
- Male and Female Rats: Sprague Dawley
- Dose: 0, 25, 50, OR 100 MG/KG/DAY.