Testing Status of Triethylene glycol, diacetate - M88095
- Ethanol, 2,2'-((1,2-ethanediyl)bis(oxy))bis-, 1,1'-diacetate (9CI)
Plasticizer. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- In Vitro Cytogenetics (CA/SCE)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange Positive
- Chromosome Aberrations Negative
- 120 day minimum Continuous Breeding (Legacy) (Dosed-Water)
- Citation: Triethylene Glycol Diacetate: Reproduction and Fertility Assessment In CD-1 Mice When Administered in the Drinking Water
- Male and Female Mice: Swiss
- Dose: N/A; 0, .75, 1.5, 3.%; N/A; N/A.