Testing Status of 4-Acetyl pyridine M88104
- Ethanone, 1-(4-pyridinyl)-
Anticonvulsant, ulcer prevention medication. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- In Vitro Cytogenetics (CA/SCE)
- Citation: Loveday, K.S., Anderson, B.E., Resnick, M.A., and Zeiger, E. Chromosome aberration and sister chromatid exchange tests in Chinese hamster ovary cells in vitro V: Results with 46 chemicals Environ. Molec. Mutagen. Vol. 16 (1990) 272-303
- Sister Chromatid Exchange Positive
- Chromosome Aberrations Positive
- Citation: Zeiger, E., Anderson, B., Haworth, S., Lawlor, T., and Mortelman, K. Salmonella Mutagenicity Tests V. Results from the Testing of 311 Chemicals Environ. Molec. Mutagen. Vol. 19 (Suppl 21) (1992) 2-141