Testing Status of Binary mixtures M90068
Related: 56-23-5, 95-50-1, 106-46-7, 541-73-1
- 56-23-5 - Carbon tetrachloride
- 95-50-1 - 1,2-Dichlorobenzene (o-dichlorobenzene)
- 541-73-1 - 1,3-Dichlorobenzene
- 106-46-7 - 1,4-Dichlorobenzene (p-dichlorobenzene)
In linseed & soybean oils. Naturally occurring in food; in refrigerants; metal degreasing; production of semiconductors; Fumigant. Insecticide. Industrial solvent. Intermediate. Degreaser for metals. Heat transfer medium; Insecticidal fumigant, germicide, intermediate, dyes, in pharmaceuticals, deodorant for garbage, Fumigant & insecticide; in manufacture chlorophenols, arylene sulfide polymers. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- Absorption Disposition Metabolism Elimination (Dosed-Water; Intraperitoneal Injection)
- Citation: Final Report Chemical Disposition in Mammals. November 29, 1988.
- Male Rats: F344/N