Testing Status of Kid pest project (Carbaryl) M950062
- 1-Naphthalenol, methylcarbamate
Project to evaluate the long-term reproductive effects of pesticides in children through the examination of rodent neonatal exposure to pesticides. Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- 14 days to adult females; 35 days to neonates Juvenile Pesticide Assessment (Gavage)
- Male and Female Rats: Sprague Dawley
- Rats Male/Female TESTING DOSES SELCTD
- TESTING DOSES SELCTD
- Dose: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150 MG/KG/DAY.