Testing Status of Transgenic model evaluation (2,4-Diaminotoluene) M950089
- 2,4-Diaminotoluene (Transgenic model evaluation)
- 4-Methyl-1,3-benzenediamine (9CI)
- 2,4-Toluene diamine
Intermediate for polyurethanes and dyes; in hair dyes (formerly). The objective of this study is to evaluate the Tg.AC and p53+/- transgenic mice models to identify chemicals for carcinogenic potential.
- 25 weeks (Topical Application)
- Mice: Tg.AC (FVB/N) Hemizygous
- Dose: 0 OR 30 MG/KG; 15/SEX/DOSE -- 5 TIMES PER WEEK.
- 24 weeks (Dosed-Feed)
- Mice: P53 +/- (C57BL/6)
- Dose: 0 OR 200 PPM; 15 (30 CONTROLS)/SEX/DOSE.