Testing Status of Retinoid project 4 (4-(Hydroxyphenyl)retinamide) - M950127
Related: SEE RETINOID PROJECT 1, 2, AND 3
- 4-Hydroxyphenyl retinamide
Project combining various forms of vitamin A (retinoids) to examine their use in the prevention and intervention of breast cancer.
- 26 weeks (Dosed-Feed)
- Citation: Rao G, Ney E, Herbert R. Changes associated with delay of mammary cancer by retinoid analogues in transgenic mice bearing c-neu oncogene. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 58:241-254. (2000)
- Citation: Rao G, Ney E, Herbert R. Effect of retinoid analogues on mammary cancer in transgenic mice with c-neu breast cancer oncogene. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 48:265-271. (1998)
- Citation: Rao G, Ney E, Herbert R. Influence of Diet on Mammary Cancer in Transgenic Mice Bearing an Oncogene Expressed in Mammary Tissue.
- Mice: MMTV/NEU (Tg.Nk)
- Dose: 20 ANIMALS PER GROUP.