Testing Status of Magnetic fields + DMBA initiation promotion M960057
Related: MAGENTIC FIELDS; DMBA
- DMBA + EMF init prom
- EMF + DMBA init prom
- Magnetic fields (EMF) + Dimethylbenzanthracene initiation promotion
- 57-97-6 - 7,12-Dimethylbenzanthracene
- ELECTROMAG - Magnetic fields (EMF)
Special exposure study to evaluate the potential of 50/60 Hz magnetic fields to promote breast cancer in DMBA treated female Sprague Dawley rats.
- 13 & 26 weeks (Gavage, Whole Body Exposure)
- Rats: Sprague Dawley
- Dose: 13-WEEK STUDY (female rats only): 5 mg/rat DMBA @ 4 wkly intervals (total 20 mg DMBA) followed by 50 hz (1 gauss), 60 hz (1 gauss) or 50 hz (5 gauss)/18.5 hr/day. 26-WEEK STUDY (female rats only): 10 mg/rat DMBA followed by 50 hz (1 gauss), 60 hz (1 gauss), or 50 hz (5 gauss)/18.5 hr/day. Controls will receive vehicle (sesame oil) or DMBA with <1 milligauss. 100 per group..