Testing Status of Agent orange mixture M970085
Related: 2,4-D; 2,4,5-T, TCDD
- Simulated Agent Orange
- 94-75-7 - 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- 94-75-7 - Peroxisome project (2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid)
- 1746-01-6 - Toxic equivalency factor evaluation (TCDD)
- 1746-01-6 - TEF transgenics (TCDD)
- 1746-01-6 - 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin
- 1746-01-6 - Transgenic Model Evaluation (2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzodioxin)
- 93-76-5 - 2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid
Special study of the mixture of 2,4-D, 2,4,5-T & TCDD (simulated agent orange). Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- Other Reproductive Studies (Dosed-Feed)
- Citation: Evaluation of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D), 2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4,5-T) and 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-Dioxin (TCDD) Toxicity in C57BL/6 Mice: Reproduction and Fertility in Treated Male Mice and Evaluation of Congenital Malformations in their Offspring.
- Male Mice: C57BL/6