Testing Status of Water disinfection byproducts (Dichloroacetic acid) M980042
Related: DICHLOROACETIC ACID
- 2,2-Dichloroacetic acid
- Dichloroacetic acid (Water disinfection byproducts)
Breakdown product of drinking water disinfectants, astringent, used in treatment of lactic acidosis, keratolytic agent (Merck 1989). Associated with tobacco: reported either as a natural component of tobacco, pyrolysis product (in tobacco smoke), or additive for one or more types of tobacco products.
- 13 weeks (Dosed-Water)
- Rats: F344/N; Mice: B6C3F1
- Dose: R&M: 0, 0.067, 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, OR 1.0 G/L; 20/SEX/SPECIES.
- 28 days Immunotoxicity (Dosed-Water)
- Female Mice: B6C3F1
- Dose: 0, 125, 250, 500, 1000, OR 2000 MG/LITER.