Testing Status of Transgenic model evaluation II (Glycidol) M990070
- Glycidol (Transgenic model evaluation II)
- Oxiranemethanol (9CI)
Transgenic mouse evaluation of glycidol using the p16INKa(+/-) mouse model. Glycidol is a viscous liquid that is used as a stabilizer in the manufacture of vinyl polymers, as an additive for oil and synthetic hydraulic fluids, and as a diluent in some epoxy resins.
- 40 weeks (Gavage)
Subchronic Toxicology Review
- GMM-13 (NIH Number: 08-5962)
(Peer Review Approval 08/28/2006A )
Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Study of Glycidol (CASRN 556-52-5) in Genetically Modified Haploinsufficient p16Ink4a/p19Arf Mice (Gavage Study)
- Mice: P16(Ink4a)/(+/-) (C57BL/6)
- Dose: 0, 25, 50, 100, OR 200 MG/KG.
- GMM-13 (NIH Number: 08-5962) (Peer Review Approval 08/28/2006A )