Testing Status of Transgenic model evaluation II (Phenolphthalein) M990071
- Phenolphthalein (Transgenic model evaluation II)
Transgenic mouse evaluation of phenolphthalein using the p16INKa(+/-) mouse model. Phenolphthalein is used as a laboratory reagent; in dyes; as a cathartic drug in laxatives. Phenolphthalein was commonly used as a laxative for most of the 20th century.
- 26 weeks (Dosed-Feed)
- GMM-12 (NIH Number: 08-5961)
(Peer Review Approval 08/28/2006A )
Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Study of Phenolphthalein (CASRN 77-09-8) in Genetically Modified Haploinsufficient p16Ink4a/p19Arf Mice
- Mice: P16(Ink4a)/(+/-) (C57BL/6)
- Dose: 0, 200, 375, 750, 3000, OR 12000 PPM.
- GMM-12 (NIH Number: 08-5961) (Peer Review Approval 08/28/2006A )