NTP Executive Committee
The NTP Executive Committee provides programmatic and policy oversight to the NTP Director. The Executive Committee meets once or twice a year in a closed forum.
Members of the NTP Executive Committee include the heads, or their designees, from the following federal agencies:
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Department of Defense
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Environmental Health/Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
For contact information, visit the Office of Liaison, Policy and Review.