** Attention **
NIEHS Main Entrance and Environmental Parkway – CLOSED Beginning June 1, 2018
NTP is a part of the National Institute of Health (NIH) and is located on-site at the National Institute of Environmental Health Services (NIEHS). NIEHS has two locations in the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina: the NIEHS main campus and the Keystone Building.
NIEHS Main Campus (Rall Building)
NIEHS Main Campus is located at:
111 T.W. Alexander Drive
Durham, NC 27709
- Visitors to the NIEHS Main Campus must stop at the security gate upon arrival.
- Sign in at the security desk in the lobby of Building 101.
- Follow the road to the traffic circle and go around the circle (traffic flows counterclockwise in this circle).
- Take the 2nd exit onto Lakeview Dr. and follow signs to visitor parking at the Rail Building.
- Visitor spaces are reserved for NIEHS off-site employees and visitors with a 2-hour parking time limit.
- Visitors can park for longer periods in employee lots.
The Keystone Building is located at:
530 Davis Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
Note: Visitors to the Keystone Building sign in at the security desk inside the front entrance.
Parking is available in the lot adjacent to the Keystone building.
Security While Visiting NTP
To keep you and our staff safe, security has increased. Visitors must follow all security requirements:
- Visitors on official business must be registered by an NIEHS host prior to their visit.
- Visitors attending a seminar or public event must present an official photo ID at the campus entrance and communicate the seminar/event name.
- Valid photo IDs include:
- Driver's license
- Company ID
- Government-issued ID
- School ID
- Visitors may be required to consent to a search of their vehicles.
All NIEHS campus buildings, grounds, and walking trails are tobacco free.
Shipping & Deliveries
For shipping and delivery information, please read the information available at the NIEHS website.