This list shows topics that have been evaluated by OHAT. See the Topics Under Consideration list for topics that have been selected and are currently under review.
*OHAT replaces the former Center for the Evaluation of Risks to Human Reproduction (CERHR) which existed from 1998-2010.
- Bisphenol A* (NTP Monograph 3 MB, September 2008)
- Biological Activity of Bisphenol A (BPA) Structural Analogues and Functional Alternatives (NTP Research Report 6.94 MB, July 2016)
- D - E
- Systematic Literature Review on the Effects of Fluoride on Learning and Memory in Animal Studies (NTP Research Report 7 MB, July 2016)
- Fluoxetine* (NTP Monograph 2.5 MB, November 2004)
- Folic Acid (NTP Monograph896 KB, August 2015)
- I - K
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS)
- Butyl Benzyl Phthalate* (NTP Monograph 6.5 MB, March 2003)
- Di-n-Butyl Phthalate* (NTP Monograph 6.4 MB, January 2003)
- Di-(2-Ethylhexyl) Phthalate* (NTP Monograph 4.5 MB, November 2006)
- Di-Isodecyl Phthalate* (NTP Monograph 5.4 MB, April 2003)
- Di-isononyl Phthalate* (NTP Monograph 6.3 MB, March 2003)
- Di-n-Hexyl Phthalate* (NTP Monograph 6.2 MB, May 2003)
- Di-n-Octyl Phthalate* (NTP Monograph 6.2 MB, May 2003)
- Q - R
- Soy Infant Formula* (NTP Monograph7 MB, September 2010)
- Styrene* (NTP Monograph 6 MB, February 2006)
- T - Z
*Archived Supplemental Material Available
Supplemental materials for monographs prior to 2012 have been archived. These archived materials frequently include an Expert Panel Report, tables, and public comments. Request a copy of archived materials for any of the asterisked monographs by e-mailing CDM and specifying the monograph.