NTP Report on Carcinogens Webinar on Pentachlorophenol
“Human cancer studies on exposure to pentachlorophenol (PCP): Differentiating potential cancer effects of PCP exposure from effects due to occupational co-exposures or PCP contaminants”April 11, 2013
12:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Pre-registration (required) for webinar by April 8, 2013.
Instructions for access and participation in the meeting via Adobe® ConnectTM will be sent by email by April 9, 2013.
- Federal Register notice (PDF HTML)
- Draft Agenda
- Meeting Slide Presentations
- NTP Report on Carcinogens Public Webinar on Pentachlorophenol: Introduction (Lunn)
- Overview of Occupational Exposures to Pentachlorophenol: Components, Contaminants, and Common Co-Exposures (Dunn)
- Occupational Exposure to Pentachlorophenol and Other Agents (Ruder)
- Occupational Studies of Workers in Pentachlorophenol Production (Collins)
- Epidemiologic Studies of Pentachlorophenol Users (Demers)
- Additional information on pentachlorophenol
Contact information for meeting:
Dr. Ruth M. Lunn
Director, Office of the Report on Carcinogens
National Toxicology Program
P.O. Box 12233
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709